STAUFF Livestream on Tuesday, 27 April 2021
Time slots from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. CEST and from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. CEST, Languages: English, German, Korean, Chinese, French, Russian, Portuguese, Italian
What you can expect
Learn more in this livestream about:
- the most essential basics of vibration, sound and acoustics
- the role and importance of pipe clamps for noise reduction in hydraulics
- the differences of STAUFF NRC Clamps compared to conventional pipe clamps
- the impressive performance of STAUFF NRC Clamps
- specific application examples for STAUFF NRC Clamps
During the livestream, you will also get an independent impression of the current state of science on the subject of noise reduction in hydraulics.
Enter into dialogue with the STAUFF experts in the studio via chat at any time during the event and ask your questions live.
- All those who deal with the topic of noise reduction in hydraulics or have any other interest in the topic
- Employees from all functional areas in planning, original equipment, service and retrofitting as well as in the technical sales and distribution
With contributions from:
Our special bonus for you
As an attendee in the livestream, you will also have the opportunity to complete a professional e-learning in advance on how to quickly, easily and securely fasten pipes and tubes in hydraulics with STAUFF Clamps. Take advantage of the opportunity to obtain comprehensive information about this product area – also free of charge and completely without obligation.