Using a portable, hand-held installation tool, fittings are cold worked and permanently compressed onto piping. This process deforms the pipe diameter a controlled amount, thus forming a permanent leaktight seal.
- The permanent characteristics of the TUBE-MAC® PYPLOK® system make it ideal in place of welded flanges and threaded fittings which are prone to leaks due to flexing or vibration.
- It’s not only a permanent system, it’s also sparkless. It goes on cold. Which means all of the risks and requirements associated with “hot work” are avoided.
- No hot work permits, no x-rays, no gas freeing, no system flushing or purging, no attached slag or contaminants enter the piping system.
- With this easy installation method, there is a substantial reduction of system downtime for repairs.
- Testing and qualification to all industry standards over the years has shown the PYPLOK® System to be superior to a welded system as well as being a major cost and time savings on an overall installed basis.
The Pyplok system offers leak free performance, reduced installation costs, minimises downtime and can be utilised for the following applications:
CNG - Compressed Natural Gas
CO2 Cofferdam Inerting
Down Well Coiled Tubing
Drains and Plumbing Vent
Fuel Oil and Fuel Gas
Gases - Nitrogen, Air, Helium
High Pressure Water Mist - Fire Suppression Systems
Low Temperature Steam
LPG - Liquefied Petroleum Gas
Lubrication and Grease
Plant, Instrumentation and Utility Air
RAD Waste Systems
Solvents and Water Based Paints
Steam Tracer Lines
|Fitting Material:||316 L Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper Nickel|
|Pressure Range:||5000 psi acc. to ANSI B31.3|
|Fitting Size Range:||1/4" to 3" NPS PIPE, 1/4" to 2" OD TUBE|
|Metric Sizes:||6mm to 66mm OD|
|Operating Temperature:||Viton Seal: -15°F to 400°F (-26°C to 205°C)|
|EPDM EO962-90 (for steam):||-60°F to 400°F (-51°C to 205°C)|
|Standard Seal Material:||Viton (other materials available upon request)|
Contact your local sales office to arrange a demonstration - this can be undertaken via Teams or a FaceTime Demo