With the most up to date PFM technology (Pressure Force Monitoring) the fleet of hose assembly machines bring a higher level of quality assurance. This is achieved by monitoring and comparing the finished crimp with the pre-set limit for each assembly, any errors are advised to the operator for further inspections. During a detailed examination using PFM the quality of a production process was increased from 97.8% to 99.7%.
The Hose Assembly Production facility can design and manufacture ultra-high pressure (UHP up to 5,000 bar), very high pressure (VHP up to 700 bar), high, medium and low pressure flexible hoses for a wide range of applications including hydraulic, industrial, chemical, utility and process with manufacturing to DIN, SAE and other international standards:
- PTFE hose smooth bore and convoluted
- End connectors to all major thread and flange standards and international specifications, with working pressures up to 5000 bar
- 1, 2 and 3 wire braid reinforcement, with spiral wire reinforcement of 4, 6 and 8
- Thermoplastic for hydraulic, paint spray, water jetting and jacking applications
- Combined hose and tube assemblies
All hose assemblies are cleaned, capped to prevent contamination and tested as per customer requirement